No Application Permit Needed to Use Best Yet For Pest Control Agendas.
The control and eradication of bed bugs is the job of a biological pesticide, not a synthetic. Best Yet kills bed bug eggs, 1stthrough 5th stage larvae and adult and does so without the aftertaste of neuropoison. Best Yet in completely non toxic to people, pets and the planet, yet deadly to all stages of bed bugs. EPA Suggests Consumers Should
We highly recommend a two step agenda including a spray treatment for furnishings, appliances, miscellaneous boxes, containers and household Items, all visible cracks, crevices, holes and gaps. Followed by a complete structure fumigation including attic space with the fogger machine. Best Yet Bed Bug Contact Killer Spray is used in both steps. Click Here to See How To Fog Video-
Plan on treating at least twice for total elimination, especially when dealing with heavy infestations. The nice thing about using a non toxic, natural bed bug contact killer like Best Yet, is that you can’t over treat.
Your attention to detail and thoroughness during treatment are critical to achieve 100% mortality of the bed bug invaders. Complete Steps 1 Through 3 IN ONE DAY.
- Strip all bedding, sheets, blankets, pillow cases etc, along with any laundry found on the floor of infected spaces, bag, seal and Remove to wash and dry.
- Wash all bed sheeting and clothing on normal cycle, hot water. Dry all items including stuffed animals on “High Heat” dryer cycle (185 degrees) dry for an hour. As an added precaution many hotel and care center customers wash infected linens and clothing using 2 oz of PCO CHOICE Concentrate per load. Fill washer and dryer loads ¾ full, DO NOT OVERFILL.Click Here To View or Purchase PCO CHOICE CONCENTRATE.
- Bag all washed and dried items in a NEW Garbage bags and seal, do not return to treated area until after fogging has been completed.
- Move Furniture 2-3ft away from walls, stand up box springs, headboard, side railing and mattresses against a wall for inspection and Spray Treatment. Inspect all sides of mattress, inspect all buttons, seams and any rips or tears
- Inspect bed frame, box springs, headboard and side railings, inspect and spray treat with Best Yet any furniture located near the beds.
- Turn over furniture items and Spray Treat all cracks & crevices, screw holes and voids inside furniture, especially tufted chairs and couches that have deep folds, spray treat to wet inner folds well. (BEST YET DOES NOT STAIN FABRIC)
- Take all pictures off of wall and spray treat frames and wall hangings with Best yet, wetting all cracks and crevices, Inspect and spray treat cracked wallpaper, areas of peeling paint as well as gaps around door and window frames.
- Gather and carefully inspect all appliances, lamps, etc. to inspect and spray treat with Best Yet.
- Remove any shoes and clothing items from closets, inspect and spray treat with Best Yet as needed. Remember Best Yet will not stain fabrics. Hanging clothes in closets can be left loosely hanging and can be fogged with Best Yet in the next step of the protocol; (reduce the fogger VMD to the low setting) Remove all “clutter” items off floors, carefully inspect and spray treat with Best Yet.
- Thoroughly Spray treat with Best Yet all Cardboard Hangers, boxes, books, backpacks and other belongings that are suspected as a bed bug hiding places.
- Remove and Inspect inside all wall outlet switch plate covers and spray treat with Best Yet into wall voids via wall electrical, cable and other miscellaneous wall outlets, Remember BEST YET is silicon based and not conductive.
- Inspect and Spray Treat with Best Yet along tack strips under carpet perimeter edge and behind baseboards, treat all gaps and cracks.
- Inspect and Spray treat curtains and blinds thoroughly, Curtains may be fogged very effectively with Best Yet.
- Leave all spray treated items in rooms, open up cupboards, drawers and closets. Temporarily disable smoke alarms (Best Yet’s extremely small molecular size is often detected as smoke and can set off smoke alarms) Fill up fogger reservoir with Best Yet and adjust VMD setting on Fogger to Medium. Wear an easy breathing mask during fogging treatment. Fog the entire home, all rooms including the attic. 1 gallon of Best Yet will treat 1,700 square ft using the medium setting on the fogger machine. Fog all contents in room pointing the fogger into all cracks, crevices, gaps and nooks. Liberally fog directly through the batting on the underside of box springs. Electronic equipment including computers, stereo, TVs, miscellaneous household appliances and musical instruments can be fogger safely with Best Yet.
- Any one inside the home during the fogging protocol needs to wear an easy breathing mask, after creating a dense Best Yet cloud inside each room, including attic and all cubby holes, seal up the house or apartment for a minimum of 2 hours. All other People, including pets, birds and snakes can vacate during fogging. Reopen the house after 2 hours, open windows and doors to air out, the strong smell will dissipate quickly leaving behind a cedar closet fresh smell.
- Finally, wipe down all furniture and floor surfaces, the cedar oil component will leave a residual film on wood, tile and countertops; simple wipe down to remove, Best Yet will not stain and is easy to clean up.
Step Four- Re Inspect and Repeat Treatment
- Wait 48 hours, Re Inspect and Repeat steps 1 through 3 as needed.